Date:      Thu, 20 Jul 2000 00:11:08 -0700
From:      Kent Stewart <kstewart@urx.com>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Gavin Cameron <gavin@itworks.com.au>, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Stable broken

Kris Kennaway wrote:

> On Thu, 20 Jul 2000, Gavin Cameron wrote:
>
> > >From a cvsupped stable this morning I'm getting the following error in
> > /sbin/ipf
>
> Yes, and if you'd been following -stable you'd have saved yourself the
> trouble. I've committed one more patch which I hope will fix things now
> (for the record, it wasn't me who broke all this ;-) My buildworld is
> still underway, so I won't be sure for an hour or so.

I thought the whole world was follow you all. Everytime you thought it
was fixed all of the US cvsup sites that I use hit their limit :). I
had never been rejected by cvsup7 until tonight.

Kent

--
Kent Stewart
Richland, WA

mailto:kbstew99@hotmail.com

Bomber dropping fire retardant in front of Hanford Wild fire.
http://kstewart.urx.com/kstewart/bomber.jpg