Date:      Tue, 19 Sep 2000 11:17:28 +0200
From:      Sheldon Hearn <sheldonh@uunet.co.za>
To:        MIHIRA Sanpei Yoshiro <sanpei@freebsd.org>
Cc:        cvs-committers@freebsd.org, cvs-all@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/usr.sbin/pccard/pccardc pccardc.8

On Sun, 17 Sep 2000 09:37:36 MST, MIHIRA Sanpei Yoshiro wrote:

>   Modified files:
>     usr.sbin/pccard/pccardc pccardc.8
>   Log:
>   pccard_beep parameter was already supported by rc.conf.
>   (removed in Rev.1.3)

To whom should I submit a patch that fixes the misuse of the Pa (path)
macro in this manual page?  The Pa macro is used to mark up subcommands,
which should really be marked up with the Ic (internal command) macro.

This new misuse of the Pa macro for marking up pccard_beep could be
fixed by marking up pccard_beep with the Va (variable) macro.

Of course, that in turn raises the issue that all the shell variables
listed in the rc.conf(5) page are marked up with Ar (argument) instead
of Va (variable).  But that's a different issue that I can sort out
myself.

Ciao,
Sheldon.