Date:      Tue, 13 Feb 2001 23:24:33 +0000
From:      "Pierre Y. Dampure" <pierre.dampure@westmarsh.com>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: linksys Etherfast.. broken?

Julian Elischer wrote:

> I used to use a Linksys Etherfast card
> in my Inspiron, but I haven't used it for
> a while. Today I tried to use it again
> but it failed miserably..

Most probably you noticed this already, but (in src/UPDATING):

20001218:
        Linksys Fast Ethernet PCCARD cards supported by the ed driver
        now require the addition of flag 0x80000 to their config line
        in pccard.conf(5).  This flag is not optional.  These Linksys
        cards will not be recognized without it.

Regards,

PYD