Date:      Thu, 10 May 2001 21:35:20 +0200
From:      Martin Cermak <cermak@fio.cz>
To:        hetzels@westbend.net
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: cyrus-sasl-1.5.24_4

Hi, I have problem to run saslpasswd program.
I have installed all required packages (autoconf-2.13, automake-1.4,
libtool-1.3.4_2, m4-1.4).
When I run
su-2.03# /usr/local/sbin/saslpasswd cyrus
I got
+ /usr/libexec/ld-elf.so.1: Shared object "libcrypto.so.2" not found

I have found just libcrypto.so.1 library so I tried to link
"libcrypto.so.2" to "libcrypto.so.1".
After that I got message
+ saslpasswd: generic failure

or found in my /var/log/messages
+ saslpasswd: CRAM-MD5: failed to set secret for cyrus: generic failure
+ saslpasswd: failed to set plaintext secret for cyrus: generic failure
+ saslpasswd: PLAIN: failed to set secret for cyrus: generic failure
+ saslpasswd: DIGEST-MD5: failed to set secret for cyrus: generic
failure
+ saslpasswd: CRAM-MD5: failed to set secret for cyrus: generic failure

Where can I found libcrypto.so.2? Or is the problem elsewhere?
I run FreeBSD 4.2-RELEASE #1: Wed Jan 24 16:12:59 CET 2001

Thank you very much,
Martin Cermak