Date:      Mon, 01 Oct 2001 15:23:21 -0400
From:      Daniel Frazier <dfrazier@magpage.com>
To:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: GNOME megaupdate [gal/gtkhtml/gnomevfs/bonobo/evolution/sodipodi]

Maxim Sobolev wrote:
> Hi Gnome'rs!
>
> Attached please find a patch that updates four core GNOME
> components and two applications included into GNOME metaport
> to the latest versions. Please test this patch and report
> any problems. If there are no serious problems I'm planning
> to commit it at the very beginning of the next week.

has this been commited yet?  I'm setting up a new personal box and I'd
like to wait till it has before I start compiling gnome stuff.  TIA.

Daniel Frazier  <dfrazier@magpage.com>   Tel:  302-239-5900 Ext. 231
Systems Administrator                    Fax:  302-239-3909
MAGPAGE, We Power the Internet           WWW:  http://www.magpage.com/

         - Benjamin Franklin, Historical Review of Pennsylvania, 1759.