Date:      Sat, 26 Jan 2002 17:05:39 -0600
From:      Joe Halpin <joe.halpin@attbi.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD install doesn't see the whole disk

I just put a new 30GB drive in my test machine (Maxtor IDE). When I
tried to install, fdisk didn't get the drive size right. So I used the
'G' option and set the drive geometry manually. The summary at the top
of the screen looked correct after that, but the 'C' create option
apparently didn't get updated, and wouldn't let me create more than a
2GB partition.

Anyone have ideas?

Thanks

Joe