Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 2002 23:57:19 -0500
From:      "JustinL. Boss" <jlboss@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Still not sure about STABLE and CURRENT

If I have a production server that needs to be up 100% of the time what
do I use, current or stable. If it is stable then why when I compile my
kernel with the stable source do it I get errors and with the current
source everything seems to work well. If you do answer this question
would you please explain why you answered the way you did. Thanks.