Date:      Thu, 18 Sep 2003 11:12:32 +0900
From:      Rob Lahaye <lahaye@snu.ac.kr>
To:        "Francis A. Vidal" <francisv-dated-1064455445.2c03f0@irc.dagupan.com>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PRERELEASE kernel: top command gives rubbish output !?!

Francis A. Vidal wrote:
> Did you do a 'make installworld' after you installed the new kernel
> (4.9-PRERELEASE)?

Just double checking: 'make installworld' involves being very
careful with my /etc files and the use of mergemaster etc.
Right?

It's my first time ever to sync my system with STABLE.
I got into it due to the security advisories and the
delay of 4.9-RELEASE.

Yes, I'm also reading the handbook on this!

Bare with me, I'm a lonely FreeBSD sole in an MS Windows
dominated evironment.

Thanks,
Rob.