Date:      Fri, 29 Oct 1999 13:14:16 +0200
From:      Andreas Berg <andy@flame.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   FreeBSD detected as a virus..

Hello,

I have FreeBSD 3.3-STABLE installed, a snapshot from 26/9. I also have
Windows 98 installed, and with Win98 I use Norton Antivirus to keep my
system clean of viruses. Something in FreeBSD is detected as a
Bloodhound.MBR virus and if I choose repair, FreeBSD dissapears from my
system as if it never existed. Has anyone else experienced this?

-Andy