Date:      Mon, 27 Dec 1999 12:42:45 +0100
From:      Gianmarco Giovannelli <gmarco@scotty.masternet.it>
To:        jc16xxx <jc16xxx@freenet.de>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: (Kein Betreff)

At 27/12/99, jc16xxx wrote:
>hey, im a 16 years old boy who wants to download freeBSD from you
>server, but he cdon=B4t know how to do this, help me!!!
>Please answer over mail.

Hi Kein...
FreeBSD is a very long download on a dedicated line... You can't imagine to=
=20
download by modem...
I strongly suggest you to buy a cdrom copy from your local reseller or from=
=20
http://www.cdrom.com or http://www.cheapbytes.com

Best Regards,
Gianmarco Giovannelli ,  "Unix expert since yesterday"
http://www.giovannelli.it/~gmarco
http://www2.masternet.it