Date:      Tue, 29 Feb 2000 04:36:12 -0800
From:      Joe Park <joepark@uclink4.berkeley.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   SB live worked but...

First of all, I would like to thank everyone who always reply me with great
advises.  I tried OSS driver for SB live value before I decide to buy
second sound card and amazingly it worked!!!   I just never tried because I
read a posting saying that it doesn't work.
But... after playing MP3 for 30 min or so, whole system just stop for
couple of second and just restarts.  I guess it doesn't work after all.  I
read readme file for SB live driver and it says it's for Linux only for now.

I think I will just buy Ensoniq AudioPCI.  If anyone has more detailed info
on OSS driver or any future plan of supporting sb live from freebsd, please
keep us updated.

Thanks you...