Date:      Sun, 25 Feb 2001 15:31:56 -0800
From:      Burke Martin <kilgore@speakeasy.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Fwd: SSH is making me very sad

Hi all, again,

Ive been trying to get this straight and nothing ive tried works so far.
Here is what i get when i do -v

SSH Version OpenSSH_2.2.0, protocol versions 1.5/2.0.
Compiled with SSL (0x0090581f).
debug: Reading configuration data /etc/ssh/ssh_config
debug: ssh_connect: getuid 0 geteuid 0 anon 0
debug: Connecting to xxxxxx.org [xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] port 22.
debug: Allocated local port 1013.
debug: Connection established.
debug: Remote protocol version 1.99, remote software version OpenSSH_2.2.0
debug: Local version string SSH-1.5-OpenSSH_2.2.0
debug: Waiting for server public key.
debug: Received server public key (768 bits) and host key (1024 bits).
debug: Host 'xxxxxx.org' is known and matches the RSA host key.
debug: Encryption type: 3des
debug: Sent encrypted session key.
debug: Installing crc compensation attack detector.
debug: Received encrypted confirmation.
debug: Trying Kerberos V5 authentication.

Another problem that might be related is that email doesnt work. I get a
"can not check MX records for recipients address"

any leads of things to start checking would be great. I am completely dry.

Thanks
Burke