Date:      Tue, 16 Mar 1999 08:48:32 +0100
From:      sthaug@nethelp.no
To:        beaupran@jsp.umontreal.ca, spidey@libdns.qc.ca
Cc:        sheldonh@iafrica.com, 026809r@dragon.acadiau.ca, fpscha@ns1.sminter.com.ar, dillon@apollo.backplane.com, dscheidt@enteract.com, unicorn@blackhats.org, freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Partition Sites [was Re: ACLs]

> It was a joke, and I'll never carry on such a job... I'd rather attack to
> monstrous task of resizing existing filesystems!!! Thing which I would
> obviously not be able to accomplish... :)

There is already a program available that can do most of the job, see

	http://www.nethelp.no/scsi/fsresize.c

(No I didn't write it.)  It gets the cylinder group summary information
wrong, and this has to be fixed by an fsck. I wouldn't feel comfortable
using such a system until it got *everything* right...