Date:      Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:52:56 +0100
From:      "Daniel S. Haischt" <me@daniel.stefan.haischt.name>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [INFO] buildworld problems

Hello,

yesterday I did install compat3x & compat4x. Each of
this port istalls a script to /usr/local/etc/rc.d
wich executes ldconfig -m /usr/local/lib/compat.

Could this be the reason for my ldconfig problem?

I'll try to add /usr/local/lib/compat to ldconfig_paths
in /etc/rc.conf. Additionally I'll remove the executable
bits from the just mentioned shell scripts. Maybe that'll
help ...

--
Mit freundlichen Gruessen / With kind regards
Daniel S. Haischt

Wan't a complete signature??? Type at a shell prompt:
$ > finger -l haischt@daniel.stefan.haischt.name