Date:      Sun, 12 Jun 2005 14:40:05 +0530
From:      Subhro <subhro.kar@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Grainy X

--------------060405070808020808090500

Hello Folks,

I am running FreeBSD 5.4-STABLE on an old PIII (1G) Box with 512MB RAM.
This box has a GeforceFX 5700LE card fixed into the AGP slot. The ports
tree had been upgraded just now and I have installed the Nvidia Drivers
from the port tree. However after the driver is loaded from xorg.conf,
the image is very grainy, as if it is running 256 colors. The colours
are correct if I use the "nv" driver instead of the "nvidia" driver. Any
can guide me about what I am missing out?

Thanks
S.
--

--------------060405070808020808090500--