Date:      Sat, 20 Aug 2005 09:12:15 +1200
From:      Gareth Campbell <gcampbell@orcon.net.nz>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Internet firewall

Hey guys,

I'm a newbie and have got my box all set up with FreeBSD 5.4, fluxbox
wm, firefox, thunderbird etc...  It's all looking awesome, with
transparency, and working well.  I run it on dial-up ppp but haven't set
up any firewall.  Should I be setting one up?  If so, do I use one of
the bundled firewalls or can someone recommend one that would suit my
purposes?  This is a stand-alone box, not on a home network.

Thanks

Gareth