Date:      Wed, 01 Feb 2006 09:17:44 -0600
From:      Paul <pauls74462@reading4dollars.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   LiveCD FreeBSD

Dear FreeBSD

Up untill Dec 01 '05  I was a die hard MicroShaft user, too many lockups
and garbage caused me to search for a new OS. That is when I came up
with PCLOS. Then I got a web server and it runs FreeBSD. I would like to
use FreeBSD on my local computer so I can learn it more.

Is there a LiveCD for FreeBSD I looked at the web site for Freebsd but
was unable to be for sure what is there.

I perfer a LiveCD so I can first run it on my computer before I totally
convert. Also when and if I convert will I lose all my desktop files?

Paul