Date:      Mon, 23 Oct 2006 17:36:43 +0300
From:      Cristian KLEIN <cristi@net.utcluj.ro>
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Want to help with handbook

Hi,

I am sorry if I hit the wrong list, but there was to responsible person
listed in this page:
http://www1.ro.freebsd.org/docproj/current.html#handbooksection

I would like to contribute to the firewall chapter of the FreeBSD
Handbook. Specifically, I would like to write about dummynet,
mixed-firewall environments (such as IPF + IPFW) and compiling firewalls
as modules. Also, I haven't found any evidence of DEVICE_POLLING and
LARGE_NAT. All this information is very common for "old" FreeBSD users,
but I feel that new users should find out about this information
directly from the handbook.

I am not a native english speaker, but I think that once I have written
something, it should be easier to correct it, rather that start from
scratch.

Please tell me whom I should contact. Please CC me, as I am not
subscribed to this list.

Thanks,
Cristi.