Date:      Wed, 3 Aug 2016 18:57:28 +0200
From:      Ben RUBSON <ben.rubson@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Unstable local network throughput

> On 02 Aug 2016, at 21:35, Hans Petter Selasky <hps@selasky.org> wrote:
>=20
> The CX-3 driver doesn't bind the worker threads to specific CPU cores =
by default, so if your CPU has more than one so-called numa, you'll end =
up that the bottle-neck is the high-speed link between the CPU cores and =
not the card. A quick and dirty workaround is to "cpuset" iperf and the =
interrupt and taskqueue threads to specific CPU cores.

Hans Petter,

I'm testing "cpuset" and sometimes get better results, I'm still trying =
to get the best.
I've cpuset iperf & Mellanox interrupts, but what do you mean by =
taskqueue threads ?

Thank  U !

Ben=