Date:      Tue, 02 Jun 2009 12:59:36 -0800
From:      Peter Giessel <pgiessel@mac.com>
To:        Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl>
Cc:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Flamewar ( was: Sponsoring FreeBSD)

On Tuesday, June 02, 2009, at 12:44PM, "Wojciech Puchar" <wojtek@wojtek.tensor.gdynia.pl> wrote:
>>> You believe he will pay for 4 years?
>>>

>> No... he is suggesting quadrupling the amount.
>
>so we end in what i suggested in the beginning - 5-10 thousands.
>just added option to pay by instalments

The original poster several days ago suggested installments.  His original post
suggested $50-$100/month.  That is $600-$1200/year.  You repeatedly said that he
would need to "add two zeros".  Adding "two zeros" would be $60,000 - $120,000/year.

This is not accurate.  Adding less than one zero would be more than sufficient to
obtain a link.

Instead of the original poster's range of $50-$100/month, the minimum amount needed
for a link is $417/month.  A modest increase over what the original poster suggested,
not 100 times what the original poster suggested as you repeatedly stated.