Date:      Mon, 06 Aug 2007 20:37:08 +0200
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Person, Roderick" <personrp@ccbh.com>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org, Predrag Punosevac <punosevac@math.arizona.edu>, sdavtaker@gmail.com, keramida@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: The youngest FreeBSD user

Person, Roderick wrote:
> Very cool. Maybe ther should be some kind of kids use BSD site or page. I have pictures of my daughter when see was 5 or 6 using the KDE potato head game. We could gather them all togerther and have some kind of site...

hmm what picture should i show? my kid whacking around windows
or my apple? (he is 4).

Cheers
remko

p.s. It's interesting to see your kid being quicker in the computer
evolvement then you; which makes you feel old; and i am only 23! :)

--
Kind regards,

     Remko Lodder               ** remko@elvandar.org
     FreeBSD                    ** remko@FreeBSD.org