Date:      Mon, 31 Mar 2008 15:52:13 -0300
From:      Felipe Neuwald <felipe@neuwald.biz>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD 7.0 64 bits or 32 bits not installing on Dell PowerEdge SC1435

Hi Folks,

I'm trying to install FreeBSD 7.0 (64 and 32 bits) on a Dell PowerEdge
SC1435 server. I already run FreeBSD 6.2 and 6.3 on these server, but
now, I can't install FreeBSD 7.0.

If I try to install an older version of FreeBSD, everything is ok. I
already tryed to install using CD-ROM or FTP. In both cases, I got
errors like I have HDD failure, and I already executed all Dell tests,
and the disk is ok.

Does anybody already installed FreeBSD 7.0 on a PowerEdge SC1435 server?

Thanks,

Felipe Neuwald.