Date:      Thu, 05 Mar 2009 13:06:08 -0800
From:      james michael <jamesthefishy@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Bounties

--------------050403080603030607000403

Hmm, well I guess I might have jumped the gun a bit. I can see how it
could be useful. I don't really believe that open source software should
have a price when it comes to drivers and things like that. There are a
lot of sites like this one in the aspect of paying programmers to write
software, none of them directed at any one OS. I don't see the point in
directing this site to freebsd. All the freebsd drivers should be open
source and Libra.