Date:      Sat, 22 Aug 2009 08:44:23 -0400
From:      Howard Goldstein <hg@queue.to>
To:        Martin Wilke <miwi@FreeBSD.org>, avg@icyb.net.ua
Cc:        freebsd-gecko@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: WITH_GECKO for system with firefox3(5)?

--------------enig0D1E7FC17E653BDC9038EFB2

Martin Wilke wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 01:01:57PM +0300, Andriy Gapon wrote:
>> It seems that WITH_GECKO=3Dfirefox implies firefox2 and there is no fi=
refox3 option.
>> So what should I use here? libxul?
>=20
> Yes

I had this question too (it arose over on questions I think), and in
light of your post I switched to the libxul setting today.

To make everything consistent could you suggest a way to rebuild the
ports affected by having switched WITH_GECKO=3Dfirefox to WITH_GECKO=3Dli=
bxul?

Thanks, and thank you everyone for all of the hard work put in to making
all of these bits work so well together as they do.