Date:      Thu, 06 May 2010 14:15:54 +0200
From:      Frank Bonnet <f.bonnet@esiee.fr>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   LDAP and LDAPS on the same server ?

Hello

I actually have an Openldap directory server that runs on a FreeBSD box
at 8.0-RELEASE amd64

It runs nicely but I want to add LDAPS service on the SAME server.

Is it possible ? I have generated

cert.crt
cert.csr
cert.key

as instructed in the FreeBSD howto but when I add the following
lines in slapd.conf file it fails to restart

TLSCACertificateFile  /usr/local/etc/openldap/ssl/cert.crt
TLSCertificateFile    /usr/local/etc/openldap/ssl/cert.crt
TLSCertificateKeyFile /usr/local/etc/openldap/ssl/cert.key

in ldap.conf file I have the following

#
# LDAP Defaults
#

# See ldap.conf(5) for details
# This file should be world readable but not world writable.

BASE	dc=esiee,dc=fr
URI	ldap://ldap.esiee.fr ldaps://ldap.esiee.fr

#SIZELIMIT	12
#TIMELIMIT	15
#DEREF		never

What did I missed ?