Date:      Thu, 25 Aug 2011 03:27:15 +0300
From:      Alexander Motin <mav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Vlad Galu <dudu@dudu.ro>
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD compatible PCI-E SSD drives

Vlad Galu wrote:
> Any particular $subj you can recommend? I've been looking at OCZ's
> RevoDrive X2 for a while, but the FreeBSD is quite unclear.

As far as I know, that OCZ RevoDrive X2 is just SiI3124 4-port SATA
controller combined with 4 SATA SSDs in RAID0. If I am right, that
controller should be well supported by siis(4) driver. Silicon Image
RAIDs supported by raid(8) and with some luck (if OCZ haven't reinvented
the wheel) should also work.

--
Alexander Motin