Date:      Tue, 1 Nov 2011 23:41:01 +0900
From:      rozhuk.im@gmail.com
To:        "'Bipin Patel'" <bipin@xbipin.com>, <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: pppoe reconnection issue

I have same problem with one ISP some years ago, but config file is lost =
)

Try this config for mpd5.
If not help - read mpd5 manuals and play with config file.

### Rozhuk Ivan 2009 - 2010
### MPD configuration file
###

startup:
	###set user foo bar admin
	###set user foo1 bar1

	###set console self 127.0.0.1 5005
	set console close
	#set console enable logging

	###set web self 0.0.0.0 5006
	set web close
	#set web enable auth

	set global disable one-shot tcp-wrapper

	#log +auth -bund -ccp -chat +console -echo -ecp -frame -fsm -iface
+ipcp -ipv6cp -lcp -link -phys -radius -rep
	log +auth +bund +ccp +chat +console +echo +ecp +frame +fsm +iface
+ipcp +ipv6cp +lcp +link +phys +radius +rep

default:
	load pppoe_client1

pppoe_client1:
	create bundle static BndPPPoECli
	set bundle fsm-timeout 8
	set bundle enable ipcp
	set bundle no compression encryption bw-manage round-robin ipv6cp
crypt-reqd
	set iface route default
	set iface mtu 1492
	set iface idle 0
	set iface session 0
	#set iface up-script "/usr/local/etc/mpd5/pppoe_out_link.up"
	#set iface down-script "/usr/local/etc/mpd5/pppoe_out_link.down"
	set iface enable tcpmssfix
	set iface disable on-demand proxy-arp tee nat netflow-in netflow-out
netflow-once ipacct
	set ipcp enable vjcomp req-pri-dns req-sec-dns
	set ipcp no req-pri-nbns req-sec-nbns
	create link static LnkPPPoECli pppoe
	set link action bundle BndPPPoECli
	set link mtu 1492
	set link mru 1492
	set link fsm-timeout 8
	set link keep-alive 16 40
	set link max-redial 0
	set link redial-delay 8
	set link accept pap chap-md5 chap-msv2
	set link enable acfcomp protocomp magicnum check-magic
	set link no chap-msv1 eap incoming multilink shortseq passive
callback no-orig-auth keep-ms-domain time-remain peer-as-calling =
report-mac
	set auth authname XXXXXXXXXX
	set auth password YYYYYYYYYY
	set pppoe iface ZZZZZ