Date:      Sun, 26 Mar 2006 13:19:53 -0500
From:      Steven Lake <steven.lake@corecomm.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   dependencies

	Hi all.  Ok, I'm having a total brain fart today.  I've got a few apps
that won't run and I need to find out the list of dependencies and what
they're missing.  But I can't remember for the life of me what the command
I need is to view that list.  I remember using it once where it would list
the dependencies and tell either where they existed, or if they didn't
exist, what the missing file was.  Anyone remember that command?  Thanks.