Date:      Sat, 14 Jul 2012 18:27:55 +0200
From:      Marek Salwerowicz <marek_sal@wp.pl>
To:        Schaich Alonso <alonsoschaich@fastmail.fm>,  freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: video issue - Intel Atom based motherboard D2500HN

W dniu 2012-07-14 17:08, Marek Salwerowicz pisze:

> Yes, I've successfully booted System Rescue CD (based on Gentoo Linux)
> 2.3.1
> Uname, dmesg and lspci are attached.
>
> Right now I am trying to install Debian i386 into USB stick (the
> installer works fine)

Installation went fine, although it took a lot of time (maybe because of
poor USB stick performance)

I've downloaded the i386 ISO of FreeBSD 9 (previously I was using the
amd64) - and it works better, but not very good (at least I am able to
install the OS into USB stick):

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6589/20120714394.jpg

--
Marek