Date:      Sat, 23 Aug 2014 22:13:57 +0200
From:      Chris Van Steenlandt <chris.vansteenlandt@telenet.be>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "Julian H. Stacey" <jhs@berklix.com>, "freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org" <freebsd-wireless@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: WPI (Intel wireless 3945ABG) strange behaviour

Adrian,

now I understand why I have to put everything on one line :)

I tried what you suggested (only "WPA DHCP") and that what's the intial
install generated too. But in that case my wireless does not connect to
my ssid and keeps on scanning all channels and never connects ...
That's why I started to add extra parameters untill I got a connection.
dmesg gives nothing special with regard to my wifi driver(execpt for the
messages I mentioned in my first post).

Regards,

Chris