Date:      Sun, 6 Jan 2008 22:26:48 +0100
From:      "Johannes Dieterich" <dieterich.joh@googlemail.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: overheating Thinkpad X60s with 7.0-RC1

Hello Tobias,

I have to admitt, that I never had special interest in any temperatures of
my notebook whilst it was still running 6.2. It just worked.. ;-)

X and T series of the thinkpads are rather different, even the cores are
completely different (I have a dualcore low-voltage version, I assume
yours is running on a dual Pentium m, or?).

But good to know that it works for some people/thinkpads! :-)

Bye,

Johannes