Date:      Wed, 04 Sep 1996 19:56:50 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        Theo de Raadt <deraadt@theos.com>
Cc:        Nate Williams <nate@mt.sri.com>, chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD vs. Linux 96 (my impressions) - Reply

Theo, I'll thank you to keep your own crap out of our mailing lists.
Just what are you trying to do these days, troll to see how many
filters you can get yourself on?  It's really of no concern to me, but
I'm not particularly pleased to see you start involving these lists in
your little petty political soap operas.  Knock it off!  Any filter
which gets added here will be purely at your own instigation, not
ours.

						Jordan