Date:      Mon, 27 Apr 2015 09:56:07 +0200
From:      =?UTF-8?B?R3VzdGF1IFDDqXJleg==?= <gperez@entel.upc.edu>
To:        =?UTF-8?B?Um9nZXIgUGF1IE1vbm7DqQ==?= <roger.pau@citrix.com>, FreeBSD XEN <freebsd-xen@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Porting the block-iscsi hotplug script

   Hello,

   I'm trying to port the linux block-iscsi hotplug script and I
discovered there is a chain of sourcing that ends up to including 5 or 6
scripts in the tools/hotplug/Linux directory. Can I  strip those and
rewrite them to include only the necessary code in the Freebsd hotplug
directory? I presume there's no assumption about the scripts' names
other than the hotplug script itself, but I'd like to first ask.

   Thanks,

   Gustau