Date:      Mon, 20 Dec 2004 00:08:44 +0330 (IRST)
From:      falaki@ce.sharif.edu
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   New Porter Question.

Hello every body
        I am a freebsd user and fan and speak Persian. There are now
plenty of Persian (Farsi) software available on Linux - thanks to
FarsiLinux project and others. Some of these are available on the
ports tree in misc/ directory but most are not. I think it would
be great to gather them all in a Persian/ directory like many
other languages, especially because their number is going to
increase soon. I am willing and would be very happy to do the job
and have began reading the porters handbook, but I don't know who
I should contact. Can anybody help me?

Mohammad H. Falaki,
Computer Engineering Student,
Sharif University of Tech.