Date:      Fri, 3 Oct 2008 10:13:53 +0530
From:      "Bagavathy Kumar Mahendran  " <bagavathykumar.m@hcl.in>
To:        "John Baldwin" <jhb@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Warner Losh <imp@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: FW: i386/127710: My driver PCI probe is not called for my   correspondingdevice ID and Vendor ID

Dear Baldwin,
              Thanks for your support =2Ebut my pci probe function is not
getting called for my device id and vendor id=2E Because pccbb driver
already sets the device_set_desc as PCI-CardBus Bridge=2E So is there any
other option for me to make my_pciprobe function to be called for my
corresponding device id and vendor id=2E

Thanks,

Regards,
Bagavathy kumar =2EM