Date:      Thu, 27 Dec 2018 22:53:56 +0100
From:      Bernd Petrovitsch <bernd@petrovitsch.priv.at>
To:        vsnsdualce@memeware.net, Raul Miller <rauldmiller@gmail.com>
Cc:        visionsofalice@redchan.it, freebsd-women@freebsd.org, freebsd-chat@freebsd.org, OpenBSD general usage list <misc@openbsd.org>, owner-misc@openbsd.org, linux-kernel@vger.kernel.org
Subject:   Re: Why is no one discussing this anymore?

On 27/12/2018 21:30, vsnsdualce@memeware.net wrote:

Real name pls, if want to be taken somewhat serious? Thank you.

> Why is no one discussing this anymore.

You don't discuss anything in the first place: You just spam mails with
claims without any reproducible proof.
And since we are here on a techie-list, said proofs should be
techie-understandable - it's not that techies adjust to non-techies if
it goes in the other direction.

> It's like you just accepted the "NU UH U WRONG" proclamation from

"Proof by claim"? I don't think so ....

> Are you idiots [...]
>
> Are you idiots aware that I am a lawyer[...]
>
> Are you idiots [...]

Interesting "qualities" of communication are apparently in order for
(alleged) lawyers in your part of the world.

MfG,
	Bernd

PS: Sry for feeding the troll- won't happen anymore, it's only spam
    after all ...
--
Bernd Petrovitsch                  Email : bernd@petrovitsch.priv.at
                     LUGA : http://www.luga.at