Date:      Fri, 4 Feb 2005 01:15:36 +0200
From:      Zlatozar Zhelyazkov <zlatozar@gmail.com>
To:        FreeBSD_Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   STABLE kernel update

Hi all,

I updated my FreeBSD up-to STABLE and build kernel, but "uname -a" shows
FreeBSD-STABLE #0
It was suspicious that there is no kernel patch releases so I checked.
Really there were! My question is - should I apply this patches or
there are included in my last update (and applied with kernel build) ?

I have to apply patches by hand, right? Is there binary update for
STABLE systems?
Is there order when begin to apply patches (sorted by date or something)?

Thanks in advance!!!
Best,
Zlatozar