Date:      Thu, 15 Jan 1998 09:22:32 +0100
From:      Haider Roland  VAI/TAW2 <HaiderRo@linz.vai.co.at>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   msql distfile: where?

hi,
i'm having troubles installing msql.

as my bsd machine is not on the net i'm downloading
the port skeleton i need and unpack it in /usr/ports.

then i browse the Makefile and get the distfile and put it
in /usr/ports/distfiles

this worked ok for the ports where i could get the distfile
also from my freebsd.org mirror.

for msql the distfile should be at www2.nerosworld.com (for legal
reason, right?)
and called msql-2.0.1.tar.gz (my interpretation of the makefile)
unfortunately at their site i could only find files called
msql-2.0.Bx.tar.gz where x=1..3

B4 didn't work and i assume 2.0.1 is a release and not a beta version.

any information welcome!

cheers, roland