Date:      Mon, 27 Apr 2020 06:54:26 +0000
From:      "Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
To:        Niclas Zeising <zeising+freebsd@daemonic.se>
Cc:        Malcolm Matalka <mmatalka@gmail.com>, "freebsd-current@freebsd.org" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Weird mouse behaviour

--------
In message <6dfad31c-68f2-c38f-28ac-0696e73b41a9@daemonic.se>, Niclas Zeis=
ing writes:
>On 2020-04-27 08:03, Malcolm Matalka wrote:
>> I saw that there was another thread on this and I wanted to throw my
>> experience in: my mouse was sluggish and tap-to-click did not work.  I
>> set the evdev mask back to 3 and it worked.
>> =

>> I am on a Dell XPS 13.
>
>Hi!
>Is this on CURRENT?  When using X?
>Can you verify that you have xf86-input-libinput installed?

In my case yes, this is CURRENt and I have xf86-input-libinput-0.29.0

In my case, with the default

	sysctl kern.evdev.rcpt_mask=3D12

CTRL + middle button would not activate the menu in xterm.

-- =

FreeBSD committer       | BSD since 4.3-tahoe    =

Never attribute to malice what can adequately be explained by incompetence=
.