Date:      Wed, 4 Jun 2014 05:15:45 +0000
From:      "Scott, Brian" <brian.scott4@det.nsw.edu.au>
To:        "'arm@freebsd.org'" <arm@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Changes to dwc_otg USB controller code (stable/10)

Hi all,

A recent (yesterday) build for raspberry-pi has non-functioning USB*. A p=
revious build (23 May) is fine. A quick look shows a bunch of changes wer=
e MFC'd in 11 days ago and other than that, nothing has changed in the US=
B area for a while. I'm not an expert at tracking these things down thoug=
h so I could have missed something.

Is it just me that can't make it work?

[I've overwritten the SD card with the new OS on it when trying the older=
=20version and didn't save any messages. I should be able to repeat the t=
est and get some messages if it will help anyone.]

Brian Scott

* USB keyboards (various types) and mouse fail to attach. Inserting USB m=
emory stick prompts immediate reboot. Ethernet is functional (internal et=
hernet is USB based) so not all USB is broken.