Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2007 10:52:28 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Drew Jenkins <drewjenkinsjr@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   How Do I Find Find?

I built a home server to prepare  to build a new production server. Well, the latter is built out, but when I went back to the former, it said there was a problem with my last shutdown (which I don't remember) and went into single user mode. I went to run a "find" and it complained it couldn't find the "find" command! I thought, what the heck, no great loss, I'll just rebuild this machine. But after re-installing FBSD, it *still* can't find the "find" command! Now I'm worried!  It wasn't in /usr/bin/ What happened to this installation??
TIA,
Drew3

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.