Date:      Thu, 21 Apr 2005 18:22:12 -0400
From:      Chris McGee <chris@xecu.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Stability problems with 5.3-Release

I've got 2 identical boxes (Supermicro sys-6023P-8R) running with ZCR
adaptec cards with 6 73Gig seagate scsi drives, 4 Gigs of ram, and dual
2.4 Ghz Xeons.  Both of these machines are running 5.3-Release-p8.  The
usually run for a day, give or take, and then they crash.  The just
deadlock, no console response, no nothing.  The get power cycled and
they are fine for a little while again.  These are configured to be
mysql database servers.  I can provide any information necessary, but
i'm stumped and it's causing me a lot of heartache now.

Chris