Date:      Thu, 25 May 2000 18:26:29 -0700
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
To:        "David E. O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/release/sysinstall disks.c

> obrien      2000/05/25 17:38:20 PDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     release/sysinstall   disks.c
>   Log:
>   Add the 'Z' key to the slice editor.  Hitting it toggles the units the
>   sizes are displayed in.
>
>   Ok'ed by:	murray

Actaully, I hope that you'll run it by me in the future.  Murray may
have been doing some good things with sysinstall lately, but he's not
exactly take it over yet.  When he becomes truly and demonstratively
effective at doing that, I'll be the first person to call for a new
maintainer for it.

- Jordan