Date:      Fri, 8 May 1998 11:08:03 +0100
From:      "Zdzislaw A. Kaleta" <sbns@polbox.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   unnecessary files

Hello Freebsd-questions,

  Using FreeBSD from some time I have a problem. I suspect that when I
  install new version of the program the files form old one stay on the
  machine.  I  has such situation with perl 4 and perl 5 which create
  problem with installing new KDE version so I have two question:
          -How  asure  that  old files are removed especially if I don't
          use pkg_add
          -how check which files are not necessary on the system.

 I  think  that if Free ant to compete with Ms than this questions are
 very important to no computer guru.
Best regards,
 Zdzislaw                          mailto:sbns@polbox.com

------------- [ REKLAMA / ADVERTISEMENT ] -------------
Najnowszy pomysl Polbox-u: rozdajemy PeCety za darmo!!!
           http://www.polbox.pl/98pcfree.html