Date:      Tue, 1 Dec 2015 10:32:24 +1000
From:      Nathan Aherne <nathan@vuid.com>
To:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   vimage and jail networking

Hi Everyone!

I am having trouble getting my head around vimage and jail networking. I =
would like for my jails to have private IPs (10.0.0.0/24) and only use a =
single public IP.

I am having a hard time finding tutorials or information on how to =
structure my network. My first thoughts were to clone the loopback =
interface (have the jails on it) but then I get lost with how to =
configure the bridging. I found this tutorial on the subject - =
http://wiki.polymorf.fr/index.php/Howto:FreeBSD_jail_vnet =
<http://wiki.polymorf.fr/index.php/Howto:FreeBSD_jail_vnet>; but I am =
unsure how the bridging works as the bridge interface does not seem to =
be bridged to anything.

I would really appreciate it if someone could point me in the correct =
direction.

Regards,

Nathan=