Date:      Wed, 05 Jul 2006 11:42:44 -0600
From:      "Justin T. Gibbs" <gibbs@scsiguy.com>
To:        stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   fetch hangs on AMD64 RELENG_6

Hi,

I'm seeing fetch hang under AMD64/RELENG_6 when fetching data
from several different sites.  An i386 machinem sitting next to it
running current from a few weeks back is not showing this problem
when fetching the same files.  The failing machine is a Dell 2850
with an em0 device.  We have a T-1 here, so transfer speeds are
usually well over 100KBps.  fetch is stuck in sbwait.  Restarting
fetch a few times will eventually allow the transfer to complete.
Anyone else seen this?  Any hints on how I might help debug the
problem?

Thanks,
Justin