Date:      Tue, 3 Nov 2009 11:22:53 -0800
From:      "Christopher Chambers" <chris.chambers@gmx.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   linux-firefox

Hi,

I have ran into a problem that I haven't encountered yet. I'm in process =
of reinstalling BSD after a hardware failure. I was using =
www/linux-firefox-devel at first because I wanted verision 3. After =
discouving www/linux-firefox has been changed from 2 to 3, I uninstalled =
the devel version and replaced it with linux-firefox.

The devel version did worked. However when I type linux-firefox in =
xterm, nothing happens. It doesn't start and I receive no error =
messages.

Now what do I do?

I am using kernal 7.1, linprocfs is mounted, all of the listed =
dependences are meet and the ports tree is the most current version.

I would try www/firefox35 but I am plugin happy.

Thank you for help.

Chris