Date:      Fri, 11 Jan 2008 02:18:19 -0200
From:      "Alexandre Biancalana" <biancalana@gmail.com>
To:        "Max Laier" <max@love2party.net>
Cc:        freebsd-pf@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: carpdev ...

On 1/11/08, Max Laier <max@love2party.net> wrote:

> That's good to hear, keep us up to date!

The neverending history finish here !! haahahah

Everything work as expected, carp with failover is awesome !! The only
thing that i noted is that the active conections is being broken
during failover (master -> slave transition).

ie: a download running during master reboot/failure is interrupted.

But this is my first carp setup, so I will review all configuration
and read more about.

Thanks a lot for your work Max !

 Best Regards,
Alexandre