Date:      Fri, 7 Jul 2006 01:47:10 +0400
From:      Michael <spampass@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   Turion 64 X2 support in future versions of FreeBSD.

Hello, folks!

Is there any chance that support for this processor will be presented
in upcomming FreeBSD release? For now I can boot FreeBSD-amd64 6.1
distribution on my laptop with X2, but only with ACPI disabled,
otherwise i'll get develishly slow machine, which respond to keypress
for about a minute and which one I can't even shutdown. Another
problem is: when running without ACPI I can't start x-server, it get
crashed every time with "signal 8".

Thank you, and sorry for my english ;-)