Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 95 14:44:41 -700
From:      Dexter Yeung <dexteryeung@ns1.HK.LinkAGE.NET>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Ethernet setup

I have installed FreeBSD 2.0.5 in my Pentimun server with 2x2G
IBM SCSI HDD, 64M RAM and 3C509 NIC.  While it start to boot,
BSD 2.0.g cannot recognise the 3C509 as address is 0x300 and
irq is 10.

Where I can find detail reference material, e.g. books for me
to reference.  I find that it is seriously short of books and
other reference material ( Linux has many books in book stores )
I can use.

It is too hard for a beginner to play with this
kind of OS, as well as UNIX techno.

Please help help help me.

Dexter